- Maintenance Worker-Within the Parks & Facilities Division of the Wakulla County Board of County Commissioners. Applications must be received by Wednesday, June 3, 2015 @ 5:00p.m.
- Seasonal Employment-Within the Parks & Facilities Division of the Wakulla County Board of County Commissioners. Applications must be received by Wednesday, May 27, 2015 @ 5:00p.m.
- Paramedic/FF (Flex) -Within the Wakulla Fire Rescue Division of the Wakulla County Board of County Commissioners. Applications must be received by Thursday June 4, 2015 @ 5:00p.m.
- Administrative Assistant-Within the Revenue Collections Division of the Wakulla County Board of County Commissioners. Applications must be received by Wednesday, June 3, 2015.
- Job Application
- Adobe PDF format (147kb pdf)
- Microsoft Word format (194kb doc)
- You may also pick up an application form at the County Administrator's office.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Wakulla County Board of County Commissioners. The following information has been prepared with you in mind. We hope you find it useful and informative. Please feel free to contact the Human Resources Offices if you have any questions regarding employment that have not been answered here.
It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess. Applications may be rejected if incomplete. Attaching a resume in place of relevant education and experience (required to be completed on the application) will be considered incomplete and may be rejected.
Applications are available on our website. Applications are accepted for current posted vacancies only. Unsolicited applications/resumes may be denied or returned to applicant.
Pursuant to Florida Public Records Law applications/resumes are subject to public inspection.
All applications are screened for qualifications. Applications for candidates who best meet the job requirements are forwarded to appropriate supervisor(s) for review and consideration. The county reserves the right to limit the number of qualified candidates to be interviewed. Any misrepresentation, false or incomplete information or omission of facts requested is cause for rejection of the application. Interviews for qualified applicants are scheduled by the supervisor. Applicants not chosen as a finalist will be notified by e-mail or in writing by the Office of Human Resources. These applications will remain on file from the date of original submission and will be retained for a period up to one (1) year. Upon administrative approval, applicants chosen for employment will be given a Conditional Employment Offer subject to drug testing. Depending on position, other testing may also be required.
Consistent with Florida Law, all applications with the County are open for public inspection. Drug screening and criminal background checks are required. Veteran's preference will be given to qualified applicants. Wakulla County is an Affirmative action/Equal Opportunity employer/Drug free workplace.