For Immediate Release
Contact: Kohen Johns Brannon
FDOT Traffic Advisory for Big Bend Area
- State Road (S.R.) 377 (U.S. 319/Sopchoppy Highway) from S.R. 30 (U.S. 98) to County Road (C.R.) 370 Rio Vista Drive Signing and Pavement Marking – Motorists will encounter intermittent lane closures from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, June 15 through Friday, June 19, while crews perform pavement operations.
- S.R. 10 (U.S. 90) Monticello Highway from Willow Street to Madison County Line Resurfacing – Intermittent single lane closures are anticipated from7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Flagging operations will be in place to help guide motorist safely through the construction zone.
- S.R. 12 Over Little River west of Havana Routine Bridge Inspection – Motorists will encounter single lane closures on Tuesday, June 16, from 8 a.m.to 3 p.m. while crews perform routine bridge inspections.
- S.R. 63 (North Monroe Street) at Talpeco Road Median Crossover Closure – Motorists will encounter lane closures on North Monroe Street at the intersection of Talpeco Road from 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 17 to 6 a.m. Thursday, June 18 to temporarily close the paved median crossover. During this time, motorists will be required to turn right onto North Monroe Street when exiting Talpeco Road. The two northbound and two southbound lanes of North Monroe Street will remain open during daylight hours. Overnight intermittent lane closures are also likely on North Monroe Street, Sundays through Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- S.R. 263 (Capital Circle) at Stoneler Road Intersection Turn Lane Construction– Intermittent nighttime lane closures are scheduled for Monday, June 15 through Wednesday, June 17, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for construction activities. Intermittent daytime shoulder closures are anticipated for Monday, June 15 through Thursday, June 18, use caution when traveling in this area.
- S.R. 10 (U.S. 90) over Ochlockonee River at the Gadsden-Leon County Line Routine Bridge Inspection– Motorists will encounter single lane daytime lane closures between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. while crews perform routine bridge inspections.
- U.S. 98 (Coastal Highway) from Surf Road to South of Tower Road Path Construction – Intermittent lane closures should be expected through the end of 2020 to accommodate construction activities.
- Sopchoppy Highway (U.S. 319) from North of Beasley Road to U.S. 98 (S.R. 30) Resurfacing – Drivers will encounter intermittent lane closures. Closures are expected Tuesday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Forest Highway 356 (Lawhon Mill Road) Bridge Replacement – Traffic has been diverted to a temporary bridge that will be utilized until the original bridge is repaired.