In response to COVID-19 and with State and Federal guidance, the following proactive measures are being taken by the BOCC Offices:
- The following BOCC Offices & Programs are closed until further notice: Medart Recreation Department, the Library, and the UF/IFAS Extension Office;
- All other BOCC Offices are closed “To the Public” until further notice. These offices will have limited staff; however, if you have a need, please call and/or email for assistance (visit www.mywakulla.com for a telephone directory);
- The regular BOCC Meetings and Planning Commission Meetings will be conducted via Communications Media Technology (please visit www.mywakulla.com for meeting info);
- All County maintained boat ramps are open (Wakulla River Upper Bridge, Wakulla River Lower Bridge, Shell Point, Rock Landing, Newport, Mash Island, Levy Bay, Bottoms Rd., N T Smith, & Lake Ellen);
- The following County Parks are open: Azalea Park, Hickory Park, Hudson Park, Medart Park, & Woolley Park;
- Shell Point Beach and Mashes Sands Beach are closed to the public until further notice.
Staff will continue to provide updates accordingly.