Public Works Administration Operating Procedures:
- All inquiries and requests for information should be handled via phone or email at the contact information listed below.
- Please place all payments in the drop box to your left or in our drive-thru box in the parking lot.
- Payments can also be made online at www.mywakulla.com (At the top navigation bar, go to: I Want To?/Pay My County Sewer Bill; or payments can be made by calling the office at (850) 926-7616.
- Applications and disconnect requests can be obtained from our website at www.mywakulla.com (Go to Department/Public Works/Public Works Administration/Revenue Collections); and emailed to email@example.com
New Construction Sewer Hook-Ups:
- Please place the following info in our drop box to your left: DPA (Development Permit Application) and include your contact name, phone number, and payment. We will call you when your letter is ready for pick up.
- Residential meter and contractor is responsible for installing tap: $4,050
- Residential meter and county is responsible for installing tap on paved road: $5,500
- Residential meter and county is responsible for installing tap on dirt road: $5,000
- Commercial meter – please call (850) 926-7616 for pricing
Revenue Collections Office: (850) 745-7715
Public Works Office: (850) 926-7616
Amanda Henize, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Selph, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
Ivanhoe Carroll, Special Assessment & Property Acquisition Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org