Woolley Park is located at 48 Mound Street in Panacea, FL, 32346, overlooking Dickerson Bay at the Gulf of Mexico.
Park & Pier hours are 6 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Playground Equipment
- Fishing Pier
- Walking Trail - One lap is 1,080 feet or approximately .20 of a mile
- Restroom Facility
- Picnic Area
- Pavilion rental: $25 per session, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. or from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. (one available 30ft x 15ft open space and stage; pavilion rental requires a $50 refundable cleanup and damage deposit).
- Park Rental for special events hosting 75+ persons: $250 per event, from sunrise to sunset (includes a pavilion, two parking lots, and use of the entire park; park rental requires a $250 refundable cleanup and damage deposit).
- An alcohol Permit Application is required to be submitted to the Parks and Facilities Management Department for events where alcohol is present or being served.
- Special event vendor fees may apply.
- For more information about Woolley Park or park fees, please contact the Parks and Facilities Management Department at 850-745-7780.