The Human Resources Department is responsible for the overall administration and technical functions and activities needed to maintain an effective recruitment, selection and benefits program.
The Human Resources Department plans and directs personnel administration for all departments of the Board of County Commissioners, including labor relations, benefits, salary administration, recruitment, selection and training; as well as ensures competitive classification and pay plan programs and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws on employment issues.
The Board of County Commissioners offers a wide variety of jobs, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
3093 Crawfordville Highway 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
PO Box 1263
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Phone: 850.926.0919 x 707
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Compensation and Pay
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Job Recruitment
- Employee Relations
- ADA Compliance
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Wakulla County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Veterans’ Preference in filling positions is afforded to all individual applicants who are eligible and apply. Applicants must attach all documentation (e.g., DD 214) to their application.
- Wakulla County is a Drug-Free Workplace and requires testing for drugs as acondition of employment.